Re: Re: GoldenGate Extract wants archivelog from before checkpoint

From: Guenadi Jilevski <gjilevski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:29:55 +0300

Hi,
In all account make sure that you keep enough data for archive redo logs

You can can choose to

  1. Skip the transaction and apply the transaction manually (make sure that you evaluate the skipped transaction using flashback)
  2. restart capture, re instantiate the upgraded target , start applying data on target.

Assess which will be faster and suits you.

Regards,

Guenadi Jilevski