Re: Webified version of runstats

From: Morten Egan <>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:42:19 +0200

So a couple of people tried it out, and alerted me to the fact, that I was using a non-ascii character as seperator and the script got downloaded as ascii, so it was shipping "corrupt" data to the service. I've fixed the bug, and now it should work :)
Feel free to drop me a mail, if you find something or have suggestions/improvements/etc.

2012/7/8 Morten Egan <>

> Hi,
> A couple of weeks ago, I had to run a couple tests at a customer. Having
> to compare a couple changes, I quickly jumped to good old runstats by Tom
> Kyte (runstats download<>).
> But the customer boss, was one of those bosses that wanted pretty graphics,
> and sqlplus just didn't impress him that much :) So I had to create a
> reporting interface to the session statistics data, and show it in a more
> "boss-friendly" way.
> So I wrote up a small script, that uploads the data to a webserver, and
> added a couple of things to it, over the last few weekends. It's now at a
> point where I think other people might use it for something. It's
> completely free (as in beer), and works with or without registration. If
> you're interested it's located here:
> --
> Regards,
> Morten Egan