Re: Webified version of runstats

From: Morten Egan <oracle_at_dbping.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:42:19 +0200

So a couple of people tried it out, and alerted me to the fact, that I was using a non-ascii character as seperator and the script got downloaded as ascii, so it was shipping "corrupt" data to the service. I've fixed the bug, and now it should work :)
Feel free to drop me a mail, if you find something or have suggestions/improvements/etc.

--
Regards,
Morten Egan