Re: Material for Oracle SQL training

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:58:23 +0100

Do be aware that Oracle documentation (as well as software) is subject to a license which restricts what you can do with it - Assuming "some people here" refers to an internal team then you are probably fine. but if you are delivering paid for training as an external consultant then reproduction of the material would be a license breach.
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> Great !!!
> I got some good and original Oracle material.
>
> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e26088.pdf
> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e17119.pdf
> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25519.pdf
> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25788.pdf
> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25519.pdf
>
> Best Regards
> Eriovaldo
>

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Dennis Williams <
> oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Eriovaldo,
> >
> > If you Google for "sql tutorial", there are some nice sites that can
> serve
> > as a basis of your class.
> >
> > Dennis Williams

Niall Litchfield