RE: Standby Log corruption -- in Recover phase

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:58:10 -0700

May I suggest, finding the SCN at standby, backup primary from SCN, transfer file to standby and recover?

http://cheatsheet4oracledba.blogspot.com/2012/01/oracle-10g-dataguard-sync-standby.html

HTH Michael Dinh
Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong - Peter T Mcintyre Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt  When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps