Re: Standby Log corruption -- in Recover phase

From: Marcin Przepiorowski <pioro1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:40:19 +0100

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Krishna <krishna.setwin_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am trying to set up RAC to RAC dataguard between 2 databases in different
> data centers.
> I am able to ship archivelogs from primary to DR. The logs are not getting
> applied.

Logs can be corrupted on network - best way to check use md5sum on primary and standby
If it is different just delete logs from standby and let FAL play and re fetch logs.

I have seen some logs corruption during failover situation when old primary (after reinstate) don't want to use logs from new primary.

--
Marcin Przepiorowski
http://oracleprof.blogspot.com