Re: Oracle EM - DR env Setup

From: Pete Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:32:37 +1000

Sanjay

Out of the office now with no access, so this is all from memory.

Have a look at Part 3 of the Advanced Installation guide - that covers HA setup for EM. Also, check the MAA site on oracle.com for the relevant EM papers, and do a search for a product called Site Guard (DR for OMS).

If you can't find the relevant things, ping me to look into it when back in the office.

Oh, that's all 12c related too.

Pete

Sent while mobile, please excuse my typos!