RE: How to screw up DBUA inadvertently.

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:39:54 -0700

Thanks for sharing nice to know tibbits.

Michael Dinh
Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong - Peter T Mcintyre Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt  When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps