Re: Client connections intermittently lost

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:36:01 -0300

It's tomcat, but it looks like it. However I don't understand why the session is timing out. Is it a tomact timeout? I have to resource plan in the database that would account for the timeout, and the app user profile is completely unlimited during testing phase (which is where we are). FW timeout is set to 5 hours, so that's not it. Hence my confusion. Thanks for the reply :)
Cheers
Alan.-