Re: Merge data from 10g database to 11g database

From: kevin jernigan <kevin.jernigan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:41:06 -0700

Sandra,

How are the documents stored in the 11g database? Are you using the SecureFiles LOB feature of 11g, or still using the older format (BasicFiles)?

Kevin Jernigan
Senior Director Product Management
Advanced Compression, Hybrid Columnar
Compression (HCC), Database File System
(DBFS), SecureFiles, Database Smart Flash Cache, Total Recall, Database Resource
Manager (DBRM), Direct NFS Client (dNFS), Continuous Query Notification (CQN),
Index Organized Tables (IOT), Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
(650) 607-0392 (o)
(415) 710-8828 (m)