upgrading databases on dataguard

From: nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:40:52 +0530

Hello All,
Hope Everyone is doing great!!

Could anyone please share the steps of upgrading the database from 10g to 11g on unix in dataguard environment.
I have upgraded only standalone instances, but have never tried the dataguard db's.

--
Thanks & Regards
Nilesh

"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness
surrounding it."--Einstein
"All men die, few men ever truly live" -- Braveheart
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot
by yourself, sitting alone in a room." --Dr. Seuss
"Know me for what I do and for not what I am. Judge me for what I can do
and not for what I have done."-Unknown
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may
not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."- Albert Camus
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat
you with experience." - Unknown -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l