RE: Virident FlashMAX SCM

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:49:15 -0700

It takes THAT long?:-(

sent from my Windows Phone
Bill"shrek" thater Oracle DBA
Shrekdna_at_Gmail.com
"Oh boother said Pooh 'lock phasers on thehefalump. Mr.Piglet meet me in transporter room three" From: Goulet, Richard Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:03 AM
To: anthony.ballo_at_onecall.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Virident FlashMAX SCM
Darn that myth is still running around? No you're not missing anything, but the author certainly is. Goes along with the individual who told me that you can drop the system tablespace. Yes you can, but your db crashes in about 0.5 mseconds thereafter.

Richard Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA TEAM Lead
PAREXEL International
T 978.495.4127

This communication, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, distribution or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  Thank you.