Re: cursor loops

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:22:30 +0100

Isn't the technical 'problem' being solved here *writing* a csv file with a header? So I don't believe external tables will help (because for some reason Oracle haven't implemented writing to csv in the external table arena).I'd be interested in where the file goes next - i.e the business problem. csv is usually a data transfer solution, to another db, to excel etc etc. There are likely better solutions for that that may not write a file at all.