Re: inefficient sql

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:36:15 -0400

Chris,
Capturing binds is a good idea, perhaps I should think about that as well. Using binds while comparing execution stats, hmm perhaps we can then use this data to identify if we suddenly ran into some data-skew ? if such patterns arise, dbms_stats settings can be tweaked as well if possible.

I should stop thinking now ...

Raj