Upgrading OWB & DW to 11.2

From: TJ Kiernan <tkiernan_at_pti-nps.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:46:50 -0500

Resending in plain text (whoops)

Environment:
Windows 2008x64
Oracle DB 10.2.0.4
Oracle Warehouse Builder 11.1.0.6

I'm planning on upgrading my database and OWB repository to 11.2.0.3, I've been through a few DB upgrades already, so that seems straight forward.  I've read through the documentation on upgrading the OWB repository.  What I haven't found is whether the database or repository should be upgraded first?  Does the order matter?  Does anybody have any tips/pointers/gotchas from a similar experience?

With as much time as it took me to setup a test environment for this, I'd like to shorten my testing.

Thanks in advance,
T. J. Kiernan
Database Administrator
Pharmaceutical Technologies, Inc.