RE: Who doesn't think Oracle's next purchase will be HP

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:02:59 -0500

*MEANWHILE* back at Oracle Laboratories, Larry stares intently at his computer screen and slowly reaches over and picks up the phone. "Mark? Larry here. You know, about that ink idea...."

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sheehan, Jeremy Sent: Thursday, 24 May, 2012 14:53
To: jreid_at_braintreegroup.com; 'oracle-l' Subject: RE: Who doesn't think Oracle's next purchase will be HP

Oracle IS uniquely positioned to take over HP having Mark Hurd as president. I'd give it a 30% chance of happening.

I can see it now .... Genuine Oracle Ink. lolol

Jeremy