Re: High Number of undo writes

From: Purav Chovatia <puravc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:39:21 +0530

Thanks Subodh.
But all that is relating to AMM and SGA resizing and mainly applicable to 11gR2.
As you would have read in the subsequent updates, I had managed to achieve the exact cache sizes required to do an apple-to-apple comparison and the findings have been shocking! i.e. For the same exact cache sizes, on the same env., 10.2.0.4 shows much lesser undo writes as compared to 10.2.0.5.

Regards