RE: Active Oracle user group in Raleigh, North Carolina area?

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:24:30 -0500

Hmmmmmm

Region RUG/User Group Name RUG Liaison

"SOUTHEAST North Carolina Oracle Users Group Donald Burleson"

Dana - perhaps you should start one after all.....

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.