Re: oem 11, or 12

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:45:43 -0300

We are not yet using it for production, and the HA installation is a bit different from 11g, but overall I like oem12c. It took me a while to get used to the new interface and the new notification system, there's a lot of change, so if you don't have the time to dive into it, maybe leave for a later time.
I think it's a huge step forward from the 11g version, almost as huge as 9.2 to 10.2 in rdbms.

Cheers
Alan.-