Re: Issues with MOS

From: Nilo Segura <nilosegura_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 22:35:43 +0200

Same here, tested with IE, Firefox and Google chrome (all on windows 7). The page tabs Patches,Support Request etc stop working (totally disabled). The only workaround is to use the browser left arrow button to "come back" to the "first" page. Then the tabs are "enabled" again. This started a few weeks ago.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_oneneck.com>wrote:

> More specifically, the problem only happens for me after I search, click
> on an article, and then try to search again. If I just try multiple
> searches without clicking on an article, then the search continues to work
> fine. It's only after selecting an article and then going back to do
> another search that the site freezes up. Also, I'm on IE 9.0.8112.16421,
> Update Version 9.0.6, in case that makes any difference.
>
> I also just upgraded my Firefox to the latest - 12.0 and tested again and
> the problem doesn't happen there.
>
> Another thing I noticed when this problem happens - when I click in the
> search box, the "Search Knowledge Base" text doesn't disappear
> automatically - I have to delete it. Maybe that will help give them a clue
> to the cause of the problem. Did you already open an SR for it?
>

> ________________________________
>
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message or
> attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
> not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
> conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
> official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor
> endorsed by it.

Nilo Segura
Oracle Support - IT/DB
CERN - Geneva