Re: Issues with MOS

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:31:48 -0400

But FLASH site is going away, replaced by HTML site. They giveth better experience by one hand, and taketh away something by another. There are funly differences in both sites as well ... e.g.
when you look at list of 'recently updated knowledge articles', there is a link at the bottom to 'Show all documents'. In flash MOS, it expands to show all documents that are filtered by your PowerView setting. In non-flash, it ignores PowerView filter settings and shows articles for all products.

Raj