Re: Question on Oracle Security Alert for CVE-2012-1675

From: <>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:45:38 -0400

Thank you Martin,
Please pardon my ignorance, but if I user KEY=REGISTER1, REGISTER2 or ABCDEF and use same key value in local_listener parameter, do I need to make any other change?

Thank you.

From: "Martin Berger" <>

To:     Mayen Shah/ITS/Lazard_at_Lazard NYC
Cc:     "oracle Freelists" <>,
Date: 05/08/2012 02:37 PM
Subject: Re: Question on Oracle Security Alert for CVE-2012-1675

can you use different KEY=xxxx values for every listener? This will solve your problem.

(no solution for "12880299 for on Solaris" - please open a SR with Oracle Support!)