Re: v$sql - executions vs loads vs invalidations

From: Gerry Miller <>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 22:37:31 +1000

These cursors don't have a high version count; there is only one of each, but it has been loaded thousands of times.

I just had a look at Tanel's script and I have already run some queries against X$KSMSS , which suggested that the problem is with subpool 2 (out of 4). I then ran this query:
KGHLUNFU "ORA-4031|ERRORS", KGHLUNFS "LAST ERROR|SIZE" FROM SYS.X$KGHLU and it said that ALL of the ORA_04031 errors occurred in subpool 2. Until then I was sceptical about subpool imbalance being the cause but now I am not so sure.

Thanks for your help on this.