Re: query uses function based index in DEV1 db but does NOT use it in DEV2 db

From: Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:14:39 -0400

Li Li and all,
I am often asked to present SQLTXPLAIN to an enterprise Oracle customer, so I often do a 1hr webcast presentation on this tool: how to install it and how to use its main methods. Next month I am delivering a Webinar (1hr). It is free. If you or someone you know may want to attend, please register following link below. Capacity for this 1hr SQLTXPLAIN Webinar on May 15 is limited, so please register early so you can reserve one connection. Feel free to share this link with your customer(s).

https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=590415036&t=a Event Information: Using SQLTXPLAIN to diagnose SQL statements performing poorly

Cheers -- Carlos