Re: oracle total recall

From: kevin jernigan <kevin.jernigan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:04:58 -0700

The OTN article has been re-posted. In OTN, go to the Sample Code section, then navigate to "Database EE PL/SQL", and the very first listing should be titled "Flashback Data Archive: History Import Scripts". Or you can log in to OTN and go here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/indexes/samplecode/plsql-sample-522110.html

Kevin Jernigan
Senior Director Product Management
Advanced Compression, Hybrid Columnar
Compression (HCC), Database File System
(DBFS), SecureFiles, Database Smart Flash Cache, Total Recall, Database Resource
Manager (DBRM), Direct NFS Client (dNFS), Continuous Query Notification (CQN),
Index Organized Tables (IOT), Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
(650) 607-0392 (o)
(415) 710-8828 (m)