Re: By default, LOB store in line or out of line?

From: du shenglin <shenglin.du_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 05:15:56 +0800

I think the dba_lobs.in_row can tell you about enable/disable in row by default when creating table.
If you use UTF8, LOB will use double size than varchar2 because the multiple charact sets.(i am not sure if it's good to say as this). Tanel Poder have a good document about LOB 'LOB Internals and Performance Tuning' , you can search it on google
Thanks
Shenglin