RE: Limited update ability?

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:35:31 -0700

Hopefully, this will provide more information on flashback - retrieved from Oracle Support.

[cid:image001.png_at_01CD1D3E.372A4F70]

Michael Dinh

Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong - Peter T Mcintyre

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt

When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps