Re: RAC- Replication

From: Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:46:42 +0300

Online redo logs for RAC instances should be placed on shared storage, so each instance has access to all redo logs.

From documentation:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14229/ha_streams.htm#i1006387

"Using RAC with Streams introduces some important considerations. When running in a RAC cluster, a capture process runs on the instance that owns the queue that is receiving the captured logical change records (LCRs)."

Ilmar

--
Ilmar Kerm