RE: 11.2 CRS with 10g Database

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:24:52 -0400

Nice,

The 'template' is fairly small... so the duplication is fast -- which is why I keep it around. Most of my new databases start out small, so I just add descriptive tablespace (names) and I'm ready to roll. They start out at about 3Gbs (just a wee bit smaller... than your site) :)

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546