Re: Increasing row retrieving speed via net8 - SOLVED

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:08:40 +0300

Cool,
There was a reason why I stated "fetch more rows at a time" as the #1 item to fix.... The TCP buffer and SDU size tweaking does not help much when your main wait event is "SQL*Net message from client". The TCP buffer and SDU size tweaking would help to reduce the "SQL*Net more data to client" waits though, assuming that your link still has bandwidth left. If it doesn't no need to bother...

Tanel.