RE: OMS and Repository Preferences

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:06:51 -0700

From my understanding, there is no license needed to for database supporting Oracle Infrastructure.

Hence, OEM repository database (no license needed) and it would makes sense to include primary and standby should DG be leveraged.

I am not going to touch RAC part because I am clueless there.

Michael Dinh
Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong - Peter T Mcintyre Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt  When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps