Re: OMS and Repository Preferences

From: Tim Hall <>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:46:08 +0100

OK. To revise my statement...
It is my understanding that DG is only allowed as an option on a fully licensed EE database. If you want the OMR protected using DG you have to pay full whack for the EE licenses.

I would be very happy to be proved wrong. :)

Of course, as with any Oracle licensing issue, the only way to be sure it to get about 16 independent quotes and compare them, factoring in the over-licensing suggested by the sales people in an attempt to get the new Porsche a bit quicker. :)