Re: RMAN: RESTORE DATABASE VALIDATE question

From: Marko Sutic <marko.sutic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:24:48 +0200

Hello Wayne,
I've checked in docs - with "restore database validate check logical" RMAN checks for physical and logical corruption. I thought that "restore database validate check logical" checks only logical block corruption. To check physical corruption also I added "restore database validate".

I suppose that "restore database validate check logical" should be enough for validation.

Regards,
Marko