OEM-Email Notification -Target Link

From: krishna moorthy <krishnamoorthykc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:12:57 +0530

Hi All,
I have configured email notification for ASM disk space alert.

I got the email alert when the ASM does not have enough space as per configuration.

I got the alert like as below.

Target Name*=+ASM1_test03* (It is an hyper link to OEM target)It goes to wrong URL.Where should we configure the right URL. Target type=Automatic Storage Management Occurred At=Apr 7, 2012 7:46:16 PM EDT
.
.
.

In the alert email,if i click on target name it goes to wrong url.Please provide the steps to configure the URL when we click on assert name in email alert.

Regards
Krishna