RE: rman completes with failure

From: Sheehan, Jeremy <JEREMY.SHEEHAN_at_nexteraenergy.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:51:15 -0400

I'll have to check on that to see if there is a firewall between the 2 servers. Most likely because they're in different physical locations.

The strange thing about this is that it's a 100GB db, but I have a 3TB db that has no problems. It is on AIX and the one with the problem is on Win 2003.

Jeremy