Instance Efficiency Percentages - Library Hit %: in AWR

From: Sreejith S Nair <Sreejith.Sreekantan_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:09:00 +0530

Hi Friends,
In AWR under Instance Efficiency Percentages we see a Library Hit % and we find it very low for one snapshot. I would like to know the trend for few more days available in AWR snapshots
(dba_hist_snapshot,DBA_HIST_LIBRARYCACHE) using SQL Query.

Can some one please help with how this % is being calculated. What SQL can I use to calculate this ? May be for a range of snapshot. Thanks in Advance.

11.2.0.2.0 on Solairs 10 .

With Regards,
Sreejith

--

Sreejith S Nair
Associate Systems Architect | AOS DBA Team IBS Software Services Private Ltd.

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Apr 04 2012 - 04:39:00 CDT

Original text of this message