Re: Audit Purge Script

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:43:02 -0700

I haven't used this particular procedure, but based on how it is written, yes; if run as below, it should delete everything older than 90 days.

That said, as I'm a bit uptight about what runs on prod, I'd always vote to test it - even just by running the proc manually - before scheduling it on any system important enough to keep 90days of audit logs.