Re: redo logs in noarchivelog mode

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:31:54 +0100

On 28/03/12 17:20, Mark W. Farnham wrote:
> Excellent summary Hans. The only thing I would add is the answer to the OP's
> unstated question that I suspect is lurking:

If anyone wants to know how redo and/or undo work in an Oracle database, might I recommend Jonathan Lewis' excellent book on the matter Oracle Core Essentials.

I read it on my eReader on holiday recently and my wife had no idea that I wasn't reading a "boys own adventure book" while sitting in the shade!

You have to love eReaders!

Cheers,
Norm.

--