Re: RAC -- unable to Connect using service name

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:59:54 -0700

What I meant by manually rewriting the listener.ora file, was to create a new file and line by line, manually type out the desired entries. However, I have only seen this help when the original file was in some way manually created or altered to begin with (e.g. someone created it via copy/paste)
If this is the original file that was all created automatically, then unfortunately, a rewrite probably wouldn't help (& could inadvertently add an error).

Does the listener log show anything?
Does the connection with "tibco" work?