Re: ORA-32000

From: Ricard Martínez <ricard.martinez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:34:19 +0100

Thanks for the help guys but problem is solved. Problem is node1 had the spfile in $ORACLE_HOME/dbs meanwhile another had the spfile in ASM diskgroup (seems someone made a mistake recreating the spfile in correct location).
When trying to alter system any parameter from node1 it shows the ORA-32000. After deleting the spfile in $ORACLE_HOME/dbs and checked it is using ASM one again, all starts working properly. (That means bounce database ofc) Maybe will help someone in the future.
Regards