Re: switch DG to 64bit with no downtime?

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:15:41 +0200

I would search for any kind of logical replication. As Streams does not work in your setup, maybe the good old replication will work?
I've set it up in Version 9 some years ago and as far as I remember there where no limitations about the 2 databases involved. It's even working across different Versions - and no additional $ needed.  Also GoldenGate comes to my mind - but as I never tested it, I can't tell anything about it.