Enhancement request for dbms_scheduler.ADD_JOB_EMAIL_NOTIFICATION

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:53:27 -0400

Currently you cannot specify db_name, host_name, instance_name along with host of other predefined
variables<http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25788/d_sched.htm#BABGBJIC>with auto notification related to scheduler jobs. These variables would have made sorting, grouping emails easy for us, but they are not available with this feature.
I have logged a SR with Oracle, who has submitted a enhancement request (bug 13880294) internally. Hopefully this will be accepted by DEV and implemented eventually. I am not sure if there is a way for others can express interest in this feature (if they wish so). Does anyone know?

Raj