Re: EM plugin for ESRI

From: anthony Sanchez <anthonycsanchez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:39:47 -0600

Hi Pat,
I'm not aware of such a plugin and I'm pretty sure I'd know from my time in that business.

I'm assuming you want to monitor ESRI ArcSDE geodatabases? They are truly a rare breed - the application does something similar to VPD called versioning that can cause havoc if not maintained. Also, end users using ESRI ArcMap have quite a bit of freedom and can ask ridiculous things of a database to do.

If you don't have any luck finding a plugin, drop me a separate note and I can help you figure out what to monitor yourself when it comes to ESRI ArcSDE databases.

thanks,

Anthony

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com