Re: Backup of Flashback Archive Enabled Tables

From: Phil Jones <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:07:51 +0000

Seems like a strange business requirement. If I had my consultant head on I'd push back and ask under what circumstances a table would be accidentally dropped.

I've seen this working on sites before & it's not about technicalities. Get permissions/roles etc sorted out.

Apologies for the very not technical answer! I feel I'm doing the right thing.