Re: OT - Blog entry on hugepages

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 06:55:04 -0700

I couldn't post a reply, so I am doing it by mail: oracle gives a description about huge pages usage and needs for the instance in the alert log since version 11.2.0.2.
Frits Hoogland
Principal Consultant

VX Company IT Services B.V.
T +31 6 5356 9942
F +31 35 539 0908
E fhoogland_at_vxcompany.com
I http://www.vxcompany.com

(Sent from my iPhone, typo's are expected)

Op 15 mrt. 2012 om 06:43 heeft Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: