Re: OEM Alert for ASM DiskGroups

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 06:50:13 +0000

You should be able to by
  1. setting thresholds for that metric. This is done either per target or in a template which is then applied to all targets of the same type.
  2. creating notification rules for that target type and those severity states
  3. subscribing to the notification rules.

Some metrics regrettably do not have user modifiable thresholds, but I'd be amazed if space utilisation was one of them.

Niall

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:05 AM, krishna moorthy <krishnamoorthykc_at_gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to OEM grid control.We are using OEM grid control 11g.
>
> I have created notification rule for ASM diskgroup.
>
> My question is can we able to modify critical/warning percenatage value.
>
> If my diskgroup is 50% full i need to get OEM alert for critical.
>
> If my diskgroup is 40% full i need to get OEM alert for warning.
>
> How can we customize the metic value in OEM.
>
> Regards
> Krishna

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA