Re: redo and undo

From: <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:51:10 +0000

The purpose of the log miner output is to convert the redo entries into the equivalent SQL statement that would produce the same effect - and you don't write statements to update indexes or undo block. The statement supplied would update the indexes and undo blocks as a side effect.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis