Re: Details about dbms_resouce_manager.calibrate_io

From: <>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:16:58 +0100 (CET)

Initiates an I/O calibration, could take a long time ... as they say anyone around with some metrics about this ?
  • Mail original ----- De: "Dimitre Radoulov" <> À: "ORACLE-L" <> Envoyé: Vendredi 2 Mars 2012 12:32:42 Objet: Details about dbms_resouce_manager.calibrate_io

Hi all,
does anyone know what exactly the dbms_resouce_manager.calibrate_io procedure does?
I mean, it's obviously wrapped proprietary Oracle code, but the storage team asked for details.

I could trace its execution, but I would prefer some official guide (I could have missed something
while searching the official documentation, MOS and Internet).