Re: vmware, and grid control

From: Eric Jenkinson <erichjenkinson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:23:59 -0800

Oracle does not certify any of their products on VMWare, that does not necessarily mean it is not supported. You may be asked to reproduce problems on physical hardware by Oracle Support in some cases. See *Support Position for Oracle Products Running on VMWare Virtualized Environments [ID 249212.1] *for more information.
That being said I have installed and supported OEM Grid Control on Cloud Control in VMWare. No issues in the install. Have you ran into any problems?

Eric