Re: vmware, and grid control

From: Kamran Agayev (ICT/SNO) <"Kamran>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 03:22:12 +0000

Hi

Yes, I've installed. You can check the video tutorial of the installation from the following link

http://kamranagayev.com/2011/01/31/video-tutorial-installing-oracle-10gr2-grid-control-and-deploying-agent/

I've done it many times and didn't get any issue

Regards,
Kamran Agayev

  • Original Message ----- From: ed lewis [mailto:eglewis71_at_gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 02:20 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: vmware, and grid control

Hi,

    From what I understand, Oracle does not support any of their products on VMWARE.

    With that said, has anyone installed grid control on VMWARE ? If so, were there any issues ?

    Thanks

        ed lewis

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Feb 29 2012 - 21:22:12 CST

Original text of this message