Re: vmware, and grid control

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:41:51 -0300

While Oracle doesn't support it, vmware does. I have only done that for testing purposes and it works very well. I had to play around a bit with the .vmx to get the disks to share properly as I was building a RAC and an OMS cluster, but it worked.

I've never tested it in production.

I've had a more difficult time building clusters in virtual box than vmware...